The Content Creation Video Editor will be responsible for editing The Overseas Dispatch video content for social media. This may include our YouTube visual podcast series, videos of our team members’ experiences abroad for Instagram Reels, and content for TikTok. The Content Creation Video Editor will work on the Multimedia Team and will report to the Head Multimedia/Video Editor. This is an unpaid virtual volunteer position, but it has a small time commitment (approx. 2-4 hours/week) and is a great opportunity to expand skills and gain experience.
- Editing short videos for social media as needed
- Attending biweekly Multimedia Team meetings
- Collaborating with Marketing and Outreach department
- Basic knowledge of 1+ type of video editing technology, such as iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, or DaVinci Resolve
- Preferred interest in international relations, world affairs, languages, or related field
- Desire to gain new skills and work with a team